20040929

5. The E-Bay Warehouse

I saw an interview with the MD of E-Bay UK the other day. I thought he had an interesting view about the business that they are trying to transmit to the UK consumers.

They actually want you to see E-Bay as a giant warehouse for the World. So you can freely let go into that warehouse all that clutter that you are unlikely to use again, fully confident that if it ever comes back in fashion or you want to relive some old memories you'll be able to get hold of it again - at a few days notice - and probably for an amount less than you let it go for.

It's a good way to use it - start clearing that clutter.....

(I bought my first item on E-Bay a few weeks ago. The book of the Friends Reunited phenomenon for £1.80! They were too tight to give me one at the time!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home