20041006

12. Unexpected sightings of yourself

Strange Tales 1

Strange things happen when you're in your forties (pt 1).

I had just finished playing footie on Saturday and scoring two goals! (in a 2v6 defeat! - but as you get older the priorities change - it was no longer the result that was important - just the fact I'd scored two goals!).

I went to 'calm down' in cafe with a coffee and a copy of Arena they had. On flicking through it there was a feature on Viz and a picture of the editorial team from about ten years ago. But in the photo - lurking at the back, was me!

It was taken in the 4 days I spent with them touring Universities promoting the mag in around '94ish. 4 days out of the fifteen year history of the comic and they choose a photo from then - a weird coincidence all round.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home